Internet

JDH

1 hour ago, Carlyn3 said:

Pricing will be better if you choose 1 person with four devices. (You will still get separate codes for the other people.)

No you don't. If you purchase 4 devices under one person, there will be only one login.

Royal has done away with codes. You create an account with room number and info, then chose a name and pin. Everyone will have to login in under that name with that pin. Once 4 devices are reached any new ones will start to kick users off.

If you get 1 device per person, then each will be able to set a user name and pin. It will cost more, in some cases as much as double.

Or if anyone is only on their device briefly, you can share the Internet for 1 device between multiple devices and people.  It just means that only 1 device can be logged on at a time.  This is what my husband and I did.  He likes to be on it continuously.  I will get on it first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed at night.  He uses it between my times. 

Here is the issue when 2 people are trying to share 1 device internet: If I log on while my husband is on, he will be kicked off. Done that once or twice. Opps