weather aboard ship

debbieaddo

I am confused, the weather in the ship is always the same.  I did the Copenhagen to Iceland to Boston cruise in September.  There were not many people on desk of the ship except for looking for the northern lights.  During those times you were in close toes shoes in warm jackets with gloves to keep warm.  When we got to Iceland it was layers and rain protection (not umbrella).  Part of the excursions you were bundled up and part in a shirt and jeans.  The one thing you want to do is the Blue Lagoon.  The worse the weather the better the experience.   Welcome To Blue Lagoon Iceland Resort & Spa | Blue Lagoon Iceland

• 4 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 1:03 AM, Traveling Mike said:

I am confused, the weather in the ship is always the same.  I did the Copenhagen to Iceland to Boston cruise in September.  There were not many people on desk of the ship except for looking for the northern lights.  During those times you were in close toes shoes in warm jackets with gloves to keep warm.  When we got to Iceland it was layers and rain protection (not umbrella).  Part of the excursions you were bundled up and part in a shirt and jeans.  The one thing you want to do is the Blue Lagoon.  The worse the weather the better the experience.   Welcome To Blue Lagoon Iceland Resort & Spa | Blue Lagoon Iceland

Did you do this excursion with the cruise line or own your own? 

On 7/8/2023 at 9:07 PM, Colombia20102018 said:

Did you do this excursion with the cruise line or own your own? 

We did this with a group of people going on the cruise.  One of the people arranged the trip with a tour/bus company.  We ended up taking 95 people on two busses.  Make sure you book early because the Blue Lagoon sold out.  We used Grey Line Tours but you can see all the tours we arranged and the details on this google sheet (look on the tours tab)  New Voyager TA 04 Sep 2022 Roll Call_Tours_Activities - Google Sheets

On 7/11/2023 at 9:01 AM, Traveling Mike said:

We did this with a group of people going on the cruise.  One of the people arranged the trip with a tour/bus company.  We ended up taking 95 people on two busses.  Make sure you book early because the Blue Lagoon sold out.  We used Grey Line Tours but you can see all the tours we arranged and the details on this google sheet (look on the tours tab)  New Voyager TA 04 Sep 2022 Roll Call_Tours_Activities - Google Sheets

Thanks a lot for all the detailed information!!