xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 23, 2023 - Dec 30, 2023 (7 Night W. Caribbean & Perfect Day Holiday)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Dec 23, 2023 - Dec 30, 2023 (7 Night W. Caribbean & Perfect Day Holiday)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Srp431 said:

FYI, speciality dining reservations are now available, we selected Govanni's (Day 4) and the Mason Jar (Day 5) they are currently 10% off). No dining options are available for Christmas Eve (day 2) or Christmas Day (day 3).

Thanks for posting this.  While we’re not on this sailing, it triggered me to go and check my Christmas and NY Adventure sailings and there is some movement on those.  No specialty yet but MTD is open for booking so I took care of that.  Thanks again !

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Thanks for posting this.  While we’re not on this sailing, it triggered me to go and check my Christmas and NY Adventure sailings and there is some movement on those.  No specialty yet but MTD is open for booking so I took care of that.  Thanks again !

You saved me. I was stressing over this.

thank you

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone.   This will be my second holiday cruise on royal caribbean.  Cruised last year on Harmony of the Seas.  Had such a great time with my friends that we decided to do it again this year.  Well they have all backed out, and I will be travelling SOLO this year.  This will be my first time cruising solo and am hoping to connect with other travelers.  Anyone else will be a solo cruiser on this sailing?

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 2:45 PM, Just_Me said:

First solo and holiday cruise with just me and my teenage introverted daughter, hoping to connect with another solo traveler with Ia teenager 🙂  

I am solo traveler too, with two boys 12 and 14. This our second cruise, the first was over 6 years ago, did not like it much back then. I decided to give it a second chance. I am hoping my boys will find a company in teens club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not my sailing (sailing on Jan 28th). My daughter is dying to buy some fragrances (yes, more than one) and I remeber I bought one to myself that was much cheaper than on airport duty free or regular stores (we live in Brazil). Is it too much to ask if someone on this sailing could send/post pictures of the fragrances available at the onboard shops? Thanks!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 23, 2023 - Dec 30, 2023 (7 Night W. Caribbean & Perfect Day Holiday)