Cruising in a Suite Post Covid vs Pre Covid

RedRambler

We are part of a group of 9 that are staying in suites on our next cruise.  This will be the first time we have cruised in a suite since before COVID.  I know prior to covid when staying in a suite that you need to make reservations for shows, there was reserved seating for suite guests, and the concierge made all of our dining reservations.  Are all of these things still valid on current Royal cruises in suites?  Is there anything I need to do ahead of time that we didn't have to before?  Thanks!

The only thing I can think of is the same advice the Genies are giving their guests…if you want to dine together at either Izumi Hibachi or Chefs Table, it would be advisable to make those reservations earlier rather than later.  It sounds like you have a big group.  Spaces for large parties are harder to come by than for smaller parties.

There are really no changes to the Suites’ amenities now as compare to pre-COVID.  Have a great time !