Oasis show reservations in suite

If you are in a full suite (GS or higher), you will not need reservations for the shows (except for the comedy club).  There will be a reserved section for Suites, Pinnacles and Diamond + where you will be able to sit.  They do not require reservations.

Having said that, there was a period of time (after the restart) when some ships were requiring reservations for everyone but I think those times are past.  It would be a good idea to ask that question of your Concierge once he/she contacts you but it isn't anything to be concerned about (as far as I know).

We are boarding Wonder of the Seas in a few days.  And a lot of the shows were sold out or booked before we were able to go online and reserve our times.  But, we are in a Grand Suite and was able to talk to our concierge and we were able to book all the times, and show we wanted, and they reserved dining at our specialty dinning locals, and the sold out comedy club.  

Recommend talking with the concierge a week or two out when they send out there email greetings to you.🤙

On 2/3/2023 at 9:52 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

If you are in a full suite (GS or higher), you will not need reservations for the shows (except for the comedy club).  There will be a reserved section for Suites, Pinnacles and Diamond + where you will be able to sit.  They do not require reservations.

Having said that, there was a period of time (after the restart) when some ships were requiring reservations for everyone but I think those times are past.  It would be a good idea to ask that question of your Concierge once he/she contacts you but it isn't anything to be concerned about (as far as I know).

@WAAAYTOOO you do need reservations for ALL shows that require reservations, even if in a Grand Suite, the advantage is that for all but the comedy club, at least in my experience, the Suite Concierge can override that limit the system puts on those other shows and get you booked in.

Historically, full suites do not need reservations for any show except for the comedy club.  This is b/c there is an area reserved for Diamond +, Pinnacles and Suites (and maybe Key as well...not sure exactly where their reserved space is located).  Having said that, there was a period of time, right after the restart, where I think they were requiring everyone to make reservations b/c they were restricting capacity....but I think that time has passed and they have returned to no reservations for suites (et al).

To be on the safe side, you might want to go ahead and make reservations online whenever you can OR just check with the suites Concierge when they contact you and see what the specific rule is for your sailing.

Bottom line....if you are in a suite you will know before you board whether or not you need show reservations and if you do, the Concierge can take care of that for you....so either way, you don't really need to worry about it.  The Comedy Club, of course, is a different issue altogether as the number of seats in that venue is very small...so once that fills up, it's filled up....no more available.  Even for that venue, though, they still have a standby line so there's always a chance you can get into a sold-out show.