No cabin number :/

Jamesszy94

Possibly not until you board, that's part of the guarantee agreement.  However, if your documents included a barcode somewhere, try reading the value with a scanner app.  People report that the last 4 digits are the room number even if it hasn't been officially assigned to you.  This doesn't always work and it can change until it is officially assigned but many people use this trick to find out their room early.  Search for the "barcode trick" on these forums and you can find better info.

I booked GTY rooms my last 2 cruises which was on Oasis OTS which was my very first times booking GTY room. From what I see online from many forums that you receive your stateroom number as late as when embarking on your sailing. Well, for me anyways, I received my stateroom number on my first sailing 6 weeks in advance and on my second cruise, I received the stateroom number 5 weeks in advance. Both rooms were Oceanview Balcony. My cruises were on May and November. I guess it all depends on how busy your particular cruise will be and you'll get the last available room depending on what type of room you book interior, balcony etc... It was nice to get the stateroom early cause on both occasions when the rooms were assigned, I was able to contact my TA and switch the rooms to an area of my choosing which was successfully done. I hope you get yours soon!