St Thomas excusions

Lindanuf

How do you find non-RC excursions?  We're on a cruise Apr 2nd and all the excursions on St Thomas that involve boats and snorkeling have only 1 spot left and it's been that way for months.  Nothing else even sounds that fun.  We don't want to sit on a beach or in a bus all day.  I've never booked a non -RC excursion but they have nothing available.   Can anyone recommend a tour company on St Thomas?

1 hour ago, Lindanuf said:

How do you find non-RC excursions?  We're on a cruise Apr 2nd and all the excursions on St Thomas that involve boats and snorkeling have only 1 spot left and it's been that way for months.  Nothing else even sounds that fun.  We don't want to sit on a beach or in a bus all day.  I've never booked a non -RC excursion but they have nothing available.   Can anyone recommend a tour company on St Thomas?

It's going back 10 years now 😬 but we used Godfrey Tours in St Thomas and were satisfied with the service. I can't really remember now but my pics suggest we probably did their sightseeing and beach tour. You can take a look at their website here: https://www.godfreytours.com/ but it doesn't look like they do boat trips or snorkelling stuff, I'm afraid, so I don't know how helpful this will be for you.

I have a friend who has relatives that live in St Thomas... She told me that Honeymoon Beach on Water Island is a great beach and has some good snorkeling there.  Said they saw turtles and fish.  So we are taking ferry over from STT to WI and renting golf cart from Rachael's https://rachaelsrentals.com/ to explore WI and hit Honeymoon Beach for the day.  I think the cart rental is $55.

You could also check out www.resortforaday.com and see what they have available