Short notice bookings crown & anchor

Paul whufc

In the days before covid I had a link which used to update every week or so with short notice cruises on Royal ships however this has now updated for years and I’m looking for a cruise in the next few months so does anyone know if they still do this sort of thing & if they do can you please send me the link? 

thanks 

37 minutes ago, Paul whufc said:

In the days before covid I had a link which used to update every week or so with short notice cruises on Royal ships however this has now updated for years and I’m looking for a cruise in the next few months so does anyone know if they still do this sort of thing & if they do can you please send me the link? 

thanks 

If you just type "going going gone sale royal caribbean" into Google that should take you to it. It's a PDF file.

6 hours ago, Paul whufc said:

thanks 

Try this one

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event_USD.pdf