Keying into multiple staterooms

DrJGill

Travelling on Oasis in August 2023.  Pre-Covid on Anthem we used to get WOW Bands that were able to unlock all the staterooms in our party, or at least all the adults got bands that would unlock their own room + their kids rooms.  For some reason SeaPass cards couldn't do this... it had to be a WOW band.  But WOW bands are a thing of the past.  On Oasis last summer the only solution they had for us was a bunch of duplicate cards.  Is there anything better this summer?  Can the app get you into multiple staterooms?  Does the app even open doors on Oasis?  Can kids younger than 13 even have the app?  It would be great if we didn't need 6 different people to have 3 different cards each to get into 3 different staterooms!

This only works in the rooms are near each other, but we just leave the extra cards in each stateroom.  So nobody has to carry multiple cards around.  If I need to get into my parents's room, I go into my room and get their card.  If they need to get into my room, they have the card in their room.

So far we have lucked out and had rooms close so we could do this.