Beverage Packages

Lmort53

Good Day to All

I chose to start a new request, because I was really getting confused trying to go through the previous discussions about this.

My husband and I have a (hopefully) simple question.

if we do not purchase a beverage package, what is the cost of a simple cup of coffee or a soft drink? I’m just not sold on the price of the beverage package (which to me is ridiculous that you have to pay for non-alcoholic beverages?) BUT what am I going to end up paying if I don’t reserve it?  We’re rarely alcoholic drinkers, maybe one or two each - and probably not even everyday.  Anyone have some advice? TIA
PS We’re sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas, Western Mediterranean Cruise to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Looking forward to visiting the ports in September

23 minutes ago, Lmort53 said:

Good Day to All

I chose to start a new request, because I was really getting confused trying to go through the previous discussions about this.

if we do not purchase a beverage package, what is the cost of a simple cup of coffee or a soft drink? I’m just not sold on the price of the beverage package (which to me is ridiculous that you have to pay for non-alcoholic beverages?) BUT what am I going to end up paying if I don’t reserve it?  We’re rarely alcoholic drinkers, maybe one or two each - and probably not even everyday.  Anyone have some advice? TIA
PS We’re sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas, Western Mediterranean Cruise to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Looking forward to visiting the ports in September

If you have a suite, you will get a coffee machine similar to Nespresso. Free.  Sodas are $3.25  Latte $4.25     Coffee in Main dining room free.

33 minutes ago, Lmort53 said:

Good Day to All

Welcome to the boards!

A cup of coffee (rather than a latte or capp) will be free. A soda is $3.50

If you know you want soda and coffee,  the soda package might be a good deal.  You can get simple coffee all over the ship for free. Most times the soda package is $8-9/day plus 18% gratuity.

The refreshment package might also be a good buy. Just one fancy coffee and two sodas will come to about $14.  That package might be $20/day but you could get mocktails, energy drinks, milkshakes and smoothies.

Or....you can bring at least a 12 pack of your favorite soda or non alcoholic soft drink or water.

Coffee, tea, ice tea , orange juice and some other juices are available in the Windjammer just about all day.  

We usually take an insulated mug to carry around for both hot and cold beverages.

28 minutes ago, mac66 said:

Or....you can bring at least a 12 pack of your favorite soda or non alcoholic soft drink or water.

Coffee, tea, ice tea , orange juice and some other juices are available in the Windjammer just about all day.  

We usually take an insulated mug to carry around for both hot and cold beverages.

Is coffee, tea, orange juice free in the windjammer?

4 hours ago, Lmort53 said:

Is coffee, tea, orange juice free in the windjammer?

As @amanalo217 just pointed out above, fresh squeezed OJ is not included unless you have the refreshment or deluxe beverage package.

"Regular" (from concentrate I guess) apple and orange juice are complimentary out of the juice dispensing machines in the Windjammer.

Coffee and tea are included/complimentary.