Star Class Private Shore Excursions

Bizywk

Longtime RC Sky class cruisers, but we've splurged and booked Star Class for the first time on our next couple of upcoming cruises.   I saw one of Matt's videos today and noticed that Exclusive Access to Private Shore Excursions was listed as a Star Class Benefit.   I'm assuming this listed Star Class benefit is different from RC's more expensive customizable excursion service which is available to all classes.  We've already booked most of our RC shore excursions using the normal on-line process, but two of our desired excursions were already booked up and now unavailable.

As a first time Star Class passenger, is there a different process we should be using for booking shore excursions?          Is there capacity in reserve that would still give us a chance to participate in fully booked excursions without exceeding participation limits resulting in overcrowding those who already booked?

39799957_StarClassBenefits.jpg.eab59fe46e8c1b95a5126fc27527e621.jpg

3 hours ago, Bizywk said:

As a first time Star Class passenger, is there a different process we should be using for booking shore excursions?          Is there capacity in reserve that would still give us a chance to participate in fully booked excursions without exceeding participation limits resulting in overcrowding those who already booked?

I'm not sure what the exclusive shore excursions is referring to outside of Private Journeys. I was under the impression anyone could book through them, though.