Izumi Hibachi/Sushi and UDP

Wheeler825

36 minutes ago, Wheeler825 said:

We've got the unlimited dining plan and I'm confused with Izumi.  Are they two separate restaurants? Can we use the $35 credit for sushi, then have to pay $15 surcharge for hibachi? or is it $15 regardless if you go into the place?  Are they gonna charge my kid (6) $15 surcharge for hibachi? 

Depending on your ship they might be two different restaurants, so yes, they are treated separately. You can only do one per day. Basically, it is either the $35 credit/prefix on one night or the upcharge for hibachi. They will charge your child whatever the children's price is.

19 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Depending on your ship they might be two different restaurants, so yes, they are treated separately. You can only do one per day. Basically, it is either the $35 credit/prefix on one night or the upcharge for hibachi. They will charge your child whatever the children's price is.

Ship is Harmony OTS

Harmony's Izumi has hibachi tables inside the restaurant, but they are treated separately. So, there is no way to do both for the same dinner or day as a la carte restaurants can only be visited once a day.  You could order sushi while at hibachi, but they will charge you whatever the menu price is per item.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:20 PM, Ampurp85 said:

Harmony's Izumi has hibachi tables inside the restaurant, but they are treated separately. So, there is no way to do both for the same dinner or day as a la carte restaurants can only be visited once a day.  You could order sushi while at hibachi, but they will charge you whatever the menu price is per item.

Wouldn't you then just be charged against your $35 to the sushi side? So if I book hibachi, pay the $15/person, then order sushi it would count as visitng both restaurants separately?

53 minutes ago, Wheeler825 said:

Wouldn't you then just be charged against your $35 to the sushi side? So if I book hibachi, pay the $15/person, then order sushi it would count as visitng both restaurants separately?

If you book hibachi and order sushi on top of the hibachi, you will be charged the $15 upcharge for the hibachi plus the ala carte pricing for the sushi that you order. 

If you want to use your Izumi sushi $35 credit you have to book a separate reservation with the Izumi sushi side. They treat Izumi sushi and Izumi hibachi as two separate restaurants.