Boarding times?

Censored

Ok, so we all get to pick a time we want to board. The earliest I could get on my next cruise out of Ft Lauderdale is 1:00pm.  Unfortunately , my flight leaves at 6:00  am , so I will arrive at 9:00am.   Arriving latest at 10:am at the ship as I only have carry on.  No suite booked, so I cant be boosted to early check in. Being Diamond Plus, does that help ? Or am I stuck in the regular cue  and will they enforce the 1:00pm check in?  

14 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

When I was in FLL/PE last Nov, they were enforcing the times. Maybe 30min but nothing before that, they were making people wait outside. C&A status has nothing to do with boarding times.

14 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

When I was in FLL/PE last Nov, they were enforcing the times. Maybe 30min but nothing before that, they were making people wait outside. C&A status has nothing to do with boarding times.

Ya, I thought so, thanks. Well Maybe if I slip a $50 bill to somebody they will let me in...  cash is king...lol.,  Im just one to hate lines. 

19 hours ago, Xaa said:

If you want to buy your way out of the problem, purchase The Key.

If the key is $25 a day, then its not worth it. Already get free internet as signature player.  The cost of the key is a daily fee, and I dont think you can buy just one day. Further , if there are more than one party in your stateroom then each person must purchase the key as well. NOPE.