On board show question ( x 2 )

Bowen

I really don't want to see an ice show at 10:30 on our first night, I'm old, I'm sleepy, it is what it is. That said, the only other times for me to book the ice show are 10 minutes after the end time of the other show I have booked. So I have a 7 pm aqua show, and then I can book an 8 pm ice show (make sense?). Is there any point to this or would I just be entering the second show right along with the people who did not book? 

Second question - We were not able to book the 18 and up comedy show. What are the odds we can get in to see it without reservations?

Thanks!

On my Allure cruise a few months ago, I did have reservations and arrived about a half hour early. There was already a line of at least a dozen people "on standby" when I got there - don't know how long the no reservations line eventually got. They did bring people in a couple at a time as we got close to showtime - maybe 10-12 people total filling in spaces. It was a predictable but still pretty funny show. 

16 hours ago, Bowen said:

I really don't want to see an ice show at 10:30 on our first night, I'm old, I'm sleepy, it is what it is. That said, the only other times for me to book the ice show are 10 minutes after the end time of the other show I have booked. So I have a 7 pm aqua show, and then I can book an 8 pm ice show (make sense?). Is there any point to this or would I just be entering the second show right along with the people who did not book? 

Second question - We were not able to book the 18 and up comedy show. What are the odds we can get in to see it without reservations?

Thanks!

Our aqua show last month was just 35 min on Allure. Not the 45 min scheduled.