Departure and Arrival Time(s) in Seattle

The ship usually departs around 5pm on set sail day.  It usually arrives back in port around 6am and disembarkation starts ~7am.  If you plan to fly out after 11am, you shouldn't have any problems.  A little earlier than 11am is probably doable, but if there delays at the ship, then earlier times could be stressful.  

We are on the Quantum OTS in June with our 3 grown children and spouses.  I think all of us have flights to come home that depart between 11:00 am and noon.  I think Mrs Fan and myself are the last out at 11:55 am.  

BIG Seattle HACK - Port Seattle has a service called Port Valet.  Takes your bags straight from the ship to your airline flight at SeaTac.  It is FREE!!!

Port Valet - Enjoy Seattle Luggage Free! | Port of Seattle (portseattle.org)

22 minutes ago, FSUFAN said:

BIG Seattle HACK - Port Seattle has a service called Port Valet.  Takes your bags straight from the ship to your airline flight at SeaTac.  It is FREE!!!

Port Valet - Enjoy Seattle Luggage Free! | Port of Seattle (portseattle.org)

Can't suggest this enough as well.  It's extremely easy and its nice not having to lug around your luggage to go see some sights. 

It definitely does it's intended job as we book later flights now so we spend more time (and money) in Seattle because of it.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, LoisT said:

I thought the Port Valet only took the luggage if your flight was after noon? We have an 11:30 a.m. flight and would love to use it but doesn't seem possible. 

I believe you are correct on the noon limitation. SEATAC can have nightmare security lines often over a hour for international travelers to get through. You may want to factor that in. Even CLEAR/GlobalEntry can take longer there than other airports. Ifly.com has a great way to check estimated wait times by day and time for individual airports.