xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Sep 10, 2023 - Sep 17, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Sep 10, 2023 - Sep 17, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, coogs2015 said:

Also, we’re in as well! Looking forward to getting back out there! (mid-00’s commercial reference, anyone?)

Looking forward to it as well, a bit nervous since it is booked during Hurricane season. I did get a really good Travel insurance Policy just in case!
Have you traveled/cruised during Hurricane season?

10 minutes ago, TSB_Herobear said:

Looking forward to it as well, a bit nervous since it is booked during Hurricane season. I did get a really good Travel insurance Policy just in case!

Never in September, but I’ve been in some rough storms in late October. Even did one in late June a couple years back that had a bad storm squall that made us shift the itinerary around a bit. But in all, no cancellation. I saw some videos from Independence OTS hitting a bad storm right after leaving last week though. Glad nobody got seriously hurt.

2 hours ago, TSB_Herobear said:

We have cruised many times during August and September. Knock on wood.... we have never had any issues. If something comes up they will work around it.  This sailing will be here before we know it!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, TSB_Herobear said:

This is for the roll call for Allure of the Seas,  Sep 10-17, Leaving out of Galveston 

We booked guaranty balcony, just wondering which one to keep or change to between Broadway and Central Park state room? Are they " Private" when rooms across  each other???🙄🙄🙄

2 hours ago, Ptrg said:

We booked guaranty balcony, just wondering which one to keep or change to between Broadway and Central Park state room? Are they " Private" when rooms across  each other???🙄🙄🙄

TONS of reviews and walk-throughs of these cabins on YouTube.  Some people love them, some people hate them.  You can definitely see across both Central Park and the Boardwalk into the cabins on the other side that do not have their shades drawn.  The balcony is certainly not as private feeling as an ocean view balcony.  For some people that's a deal breaker, for others the savings are more than worth sacrifices.  Only you can determine where you fall on that spectrum!  I'd suggest watching a few and drawing your own conclusions based on your preferences!

On 12/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, TSB_Herobear said:

This is for the roll call for Allure of the Seas,  Sep 10-17, Leaving out of Galveston 

Hello... Anyone planning to book shore excursion at Honduras not thru RC . Never done it before but seeing on YouTube someone did that and the places they went look nice too... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 10:08 AM, Ptrg said:

Hello... Anyone planning to book shore excursion at Honduras not thru RC . Never done it before but seeing on YouTube someone did that and the places they went look nice too... 

Yes; we have this booked:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g303874-d15149933-Roatan_Half_Day_Horseback_Riding_Zip_Line_Monkey_Sloths_and_Snorkel-Sandy_Bay_Roat.html

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Sep 10, 2023 - Sep 17, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)