Airfare advice to SJU

George

I'm leading a group on a Jewel of the Seas sailing on November 15th departing from San Juan.  We still haven't booked airfare as the price is still hanging up around $400 from Hartford, CT.

I expected the price to be closer to $350.00 and I'm wondering if I may be incorrect.  I'm hoping that somone else with experience flying into SJU from New England has some advice.

I'm leading a group on a Jewel of the Seas sailing on November 15th departing from San Juan.  We still haven't booked airfare as the price is still hanging up around $400 from Hartford, CT.

I expected the price to be closer to $350.00 and I'm wondering if I may be incorrect.  I'm hoping that somone else with experience flying into SJU from New England has some advice.

I flew to SJU from JFK but we waited for the airfare to appear on Southwest/JetBlue.  

I believe we ended up flying Southwest just for the ability to keep changing prices as needed.  

I agree. Southwest is generally my go-to airline of choice.

We're flying Southwest for our upcoming cruises in two months. We've already caught two price drops and accumulated about $100 in credit that we'll be able to use for the flights for next March's cruise.