Easy snorkeling in Grand Cayman or Curacao?

Archchic

HI All. My husband and 10-year old want to snorkel in these ports. I'm not in the best shape, but am perfectly capable of swimming. RCCL labels all snorkeling excursions as "strenuous" which is freaking me out a bit. Have you been on RCCL snorkel excursions? Did you feel they were strenuous? Any alternate suggestions for easy snorkeling? Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Archchic said:

HI All. My husband and 10-year old want to snorkel in these ports. I'm not in the best shape, but am perfectly capable of swimming. RCCL labels all snorkeling excursions as "strenuous" which is freaking me out a bit. Have you been on RCCL snorkel excursions? Did you feel they were strenuous? Any alternate suggestions for easy snorkeling? Many thanks!

I have the same concern re: a snorkeling excursion in Bonaire.  I’m a strong swimmer so I am going to stick with the one we have booked.  I hope I don’t regret it.  As a general rule, the only really strenuous part of boat snorkeling is getting back on the boat.  It can be easier (ladder in fairly smooth seas) or harder (inadequate ladder and/or rough seas) but that’s usually the only difficult part for me.  I guess we’ll see…