3 nights dinning will the price go up? how to make reservations?

ecgz88

right now I'm seeing 3 nights dinning $112.99, just wondering will that price go up? or it's variable until 48 hours before boarding?

and I can only make reservations until boarding the boat?

I booked dinner time 8PM, should I change to 5:30 to better accommodate see the shows?

Thanks!

You will have to make reservations once on the ship.  We usually make reservations sometime before 7:30 to be sure we make the later shows. It doesn't matter what time you picked when you booked the 3 night dining package - you can change it the time and/or restaurant once you're on the ship.  The price may vary, however it can sell out, so if you want it, it's best to grab it and just watch for a lower price.

10 hours ago, ecgz88 said:

right now I'm seeing 3 nights dinning $112.99, just wondering will that price go up? or it's variable until 48 hours before boarding?

and I can only make reservations until boarding the boat?

I booked dinner time 8PM, should I change to 5:30 to better accommodate see the shows?

Thanks!

grab the price now.  if it goes down you can buy it at the lower price then cancel that one.  if it goes up, you win. 

On 11/23/2022 at 7:19 AM, SpeedNoodles said:

You will have to make reservations once on the ship.  We usually make reservations sometime before 7:30 to be sure we make the later shows. It doesn't matter what time you picked when you booked the 3 night dining package - you can change it the time and/or restaurant once you're on the ship.  The price may vary, however it can sell out, so if you want it, it's best to grab it and just watch for a lower price.

The 8PM dinner time I choose when I make the cruise booking I think it's for the Main dinning room? and looks like I can't change online have to call customer service to change it.

Newbie question: when I go to ship make dinner reservation, just visit one of the restaurants to make reservations? If I cancel the 3 night dining package or find a better price before boarding it will refund as OBC?  the 3 nights covered any restaurants in Unlimited package? (Choppers Grille? )https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package

Thanks!

9 hours ago, ecgz88 said:

Newbie question: when I go to ship make dinner reservation, just visit one of the restaurants to make reservations? If I cancel the 3 night dining package or find a better price before boarding it will refund as OBC?  the 3 nights covered any restaurants in Unlimited package? (Choppers Grille? )https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package

Thanks!

For the specialty restaurant reservations you make those when you board. You can either go to a specialty restaurant to make the reservation or there will be a kiosk/table on the Promenade where they will make reservation. All specialty restaurants are included but Izumi hibachi has a $15 up charge.

If you purchase the package in the Cruise Planner it has you select a time when you purchase. This time you choose they will make you a "courtesy" reservation but you don't know which restaurant until you board. Don't get tripped up with this when you buy the package as you can make your reservations once you get onboard and change the time.  

If you buy it in the Cruise Planner and use any OBC incentive you have in your account prior to the cruise, if you cancel the item, that OBC is immediately refunded and becomes available again. If you purchase prior to the cruise but cancel once you board, the refund turns into refundable OBC. If you don't spend it before the cruise ends it will be credited to the card you used to secure your onboard account when you checked in for the cruise.