Explorer of the Seas Ship Model Inquiry

Accvamp

Hi Everyone - I was wondering if anyone was sailing on the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas ship any time soon?  I am looking for the Explorer of the Seas Cermaic Ship Model for my nephew.  We sailed on the ship last year and were not able to get one.  I have looked everywhere.  I would obviously pay for the ship plus shipping and handling for it to be sent to me.  Please let me know if anyone is sailing the Explorer and willing to make this purchase for me.  Thanks Everyone!!!  If you'd like to send me a direct message my email is [email protected].

post-859-0-31506300-1406938392_thumb.jpg

Amy

• 4 months later...

Going on our first cruise on the Explorer of the Seas, 24-29 Jan, 2015 and will try to find one for you.  You may want to hit me up at my email, [email protected] to remind me a few days prior.  Leaving home and driving down on the 23rd.   Our other 5 cruises have all been on Carnival so maybe you can clue me in on this particular ship.  Really looking forward to this cruise.  Headed to Grand Bahamas and then Cozumel.    Gean

• 1 month later...