Maximum table size in MDR

Drewmommy

They advertise that the max. is 10 but I have seen them make special arrangements for larger groups.  I think if they know you will reliably be there with a specific number of diners then they will go out of their way to make sure you are seated closeby, if not at the exact same table.  What they HATE is when you say there are 12 in your party and then only 6 show up one night, 4 the next and 12 on day 3.  They just cannot accommodate every large party a dozen different ways.

Even with traditional dining you can request a table for as few as 1 or 2.  They will make sure that you are not seated with strangers if that is not your desire.  The possible exception to this rule is often breakfast, lunch and disembarkation day.  I think if you INSIST on having a private table for breakfast or lunch they will grudgingly accommodate you but on disembark day, you can sit with the herd or find somewhere else to eat...

We had a table for 12 on Freedom a couple of years back, there were 2-3 very long tables setup at the foot of the stairs that were that size. Not sure what layouts they are running on the O class these days but I would think they could match it ;)

That is what I'm hoping for, too, and to have our tables in the same area. There are 65 of us so about 7 tables.