Luggage Tags have incorrect status ??

Lugnut

SO, scheduled for departure Thursday (4 Nov) on Grandeur out of Miami, and wanting to print luggage tags. Travelers are myself and spouse (Diamond level) and SIL who is Gold. All luggage tags indicate Gold status. I figure it's not a big deal, the room number is correct so we'll get our luggage, but wondering why this happened. Has anyone else ever seen this? 

Just curious, not real upset or anything. Gonna have a good time regardless of how the luggage tags are printed. 

--    

5 hours ago, Lugnut said:

Has anyone else ever seen this? 

In April my mom & I were on our first cruise as platinum status in the C&A society & when went to print the luggage tags I noticed that they said gold so I called royal caribbean  & told them that the luggage tags said that the C&A status is gold & I would like new luggage tags that say our correct C&A status which @ that time was platinum & they issued us luggage tags that said platinum as our C&A status.

if you want your spouse’s & your luggage tags to say Diamond then you should call royal & ask for new luggage tags that say Diamond.