Coco Cay Waterpark/Slide combo question

I see the all-day water slide option. I see the 1-hour in the waterpark option. There is also a water park/slide combo. I can't really tell if the combo is 1-hour at the water park and all day on the slide? Or 1-hour total on both the waterpark and slide? Anyone know from personal experience?

If it's all day on the slide, and 1 hour on the water park, with the current sale it looks like it only costs $3 to add the 1-hour at the water park vs. just buying the slide pass ....

I see the all-day water slide option. I see the 1-hour in the waterpark option. There is also a water park/slide combo. I can't really tell if the combo is 1-hour at the water park and all day on the slide? Or 1-hour total on both the waterpark and slide? Anyone know from personal experience?

If it's all day on the slide, and 1 hour on the water park, with the current sale it looks like it only costs $3 to add the 1-hour at the water park vs. just buying the slide pass ....

What time of the year will you be there ?  I know I am a wimp this way, but I find Coco Cay to be coolish a lot of the time.  Honestly, unless you are going in the summertime, I wouldn't count on spending a whole lot of time in the water unless you are a hearty soul and don't mind being cold !!!

What time of the year will you be there ?  I know I am a wimp this way, but I find Coco Cay to be coolish a lot of the time.  Honestly, unless you are going in the summertime, I wouldn't count on spending a whole lot of time in the water unless you are a hearty soul and don't mind being cold !!!

April 30 - and you are right - it might be cool for me, but this is for my husband and kids who have been known to go into the ocean at Myrtle Beach in December, so ... lol!