Dining on Jewel

Hi,

Can't find any detailed info on Jewel dining.

Specialty dining:

• Giovanni's
  • Izumi
  • Chop's
  • Chef's table
  • Vintages

Complimentary:

• MDR
  • Windjammer
  • Pizzeria (mentioned on RCCL website, where would that be? can't find it on the deck plans)
  • Café Latté-tudes

Unfortunately didn't get the Park Café addition last year...

Do they sometimes serve the Kummelweck somewhere else (on ships without Park Café)? I really miss the taste of it  :D

So the only complimentary ones are MDR, Windjammer and the snacks from Latté-tudes?

Looks quite meager on the dining side, compared to the Radiance where we've been on...

Do they maybe offer some Park Café snacks at Latté-tudes?

And is there no more Solarium Café in the Solarium? No food anymore available there? On the other Radiance class ships they have the Park Café in the Solarium...how do they use the same space on the Jewel?

Can somebody maybe help me with my questions? A Jewel insider?  ;)

Thanks in advance!

Do they sometimes serve the Kummelweck somewhere else (on ships without Park Café)? I really miss the taste of it  :D

Not in my experience.  Only two places that offer that are Park Cafe or Cafe @ Two70.

So the only complimentary ones are MDR, Windjammer and the snacks from Latté-tudes?

Looks quite meager on the dining side, compared to the Radiance where we've been on...

Do they maybe offer some Park Café snacks at Latté-tudes?

And is there no more Solarium Café in the Solarium? No food anymore available there? On the other Radiance class ships they have the Park Café in the Solarium...how do they use the same space on the Jewel?

Can somebody maybe help me with my questions? A Jewel insider?  ;)

Here is a look at the dining options from a Jewel of the Seas January 2017 cruise compass

Screenshot.png

Not in my experience.  Only two places that offer that are Park Cafe or Cafe @ Two70.

Here is a look at the dining options from a Jewel of the Seas January 2017 cruise compass

attachicon.gifScreenshot.png

Great, thanks, Matt! So there is still a Solarium Café, good to know! Waiting for the Harmony cruise in a few months for the roastbeef  :D

Thanks

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, zutcorp said:

Soo Np Pizzaria...They say there is one on the webpage, and I sortof promised the kids :-(

There is pizza in the Solarium and also in the Windjammer, there's just no dedicated space for it. And it's served later night. I believe the venue in the Solarium is open until 2 am.