Transportation from LAX to San Pedro port?

Cactus527

I have the same question except we will need to get to the port from Long Beach (LGB).  We have a rental car to turn in at LGB  on the morning of our cruise.  We are planning on a taxi from the rental car return. Are there better options??  I can't imagine a taxi would cost too much but prices in Southern California are outrageous.

38 minutes ago, Dad2Cue said:

I have the same question except we will need to get to the port from Long Beach (LGB).  We have a rental car to turn in at LGB  on the morning of our cruise.  We are planning on a taxi from the rental car return. Are there better options??  I can't imagine a taxi would cost too much but prices in Southern California are outrageous.

We used Uber from Long Beach back in April, we were at a hotel close to the LGB airport, to get to the port. Our cruise left out on a Friday and if yours is a weekday as well then I suggest you allow at least a half hour from the time you get into the Uber.

2 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

I just plugged in LGB to the cruise port. Granted, it's Saturday night, but it shows $24-28 for a Lyft. Hope this helps!