Soda refill question

FManke

If you are on the beverage program that includes a souvenir cup, where can you get it refilled if your ship does not have Freestyle machines? It says at any venue, but of course not all venues serve soda, I presume. All bars and restaurants? We will be on Serenade, does she have any self serve soda fountains?

Serenade does not have the Freestyle machines. In that case, go to any bar or restaurant and they'll fill the cup. You can also just show your card and get it in a good, so don't feel as if you must carry the mug around with you.

Serenade does not have the Freestyle machines. In that case, go to any bar or restaurant and they'll fill the cup. You can also just show your card and get it in a good, so don't feel as if you must carry the mug around with you.

You said "get it in a good." What does that mean?

Yes, I meant in a glass. Didn't notice the auto correct when it posted. The point is that you don't need to carry the cup around with you if you don't want to. I usually leave it in the cabin except on ships with the Freestyle machines.

Thanks, this is good to know. Probably will carry it quite a bit as it's larger than a regular glass, but probably not to the restaurants.

• 3 weeks later...