More Quantum of the Seas announcements?

Geoff

We are suffering from a lack of "shock and awe" that we got from the Oasis reveals. I feel like I don't know much about these ships and they are nearly ready. Also I feel the advancements and innovations are less thrilling this go around. 

They drew the announcements out for Quantum so there were a lot smaller but more frequent reveals than Oasis. My opinion, anyway.

Also Oasis was a huge gamechanger in terms of what a ship can offer. Quantum is more akin to Freedom class with Oasis touches, if you ask me.

We are suffering from a lack of "shock and awe" that we got from the Oasis reveals. I feel like I don't know much about these ships and they are nearly ready. Also I feel the advancements and innovations are less thrilling this go around. 

I feel the same as you. I waited with anticipation as they slowly revealed the different onboard neighborhoods and was generally excited each time to learn a bit more about Oasis of the Seas. 

I don't remember the timing of the announcements, but I see from my e-mail archives that we booked Oasis of the Seas back in July 2009.

I guess it's also the case that the Quantum of the Seas announcements have been disappointing to me. Bumper cars?! Now, I do like some of the features they've announced including Two70°, but I think that Matt's right in that Oasis's announcements were more substantial in terms of an innovation of the whole ship, and Quantum of the Seas doesn't feel as revolutionary.