Margaritaville Day Pass

CanHardlyWait

Hi @CanHardlyWait!

I would check out some of the YouTube video reviews (eg. Ben & David, Sean and Stef). They loved the resort. These videos answer most if not all of your questions. We are planning on going to Margaritaville on our next sailing... looks nice for the price (less than $80/pp I believe from what we've seen online vs. almost $200/pp at Atlantis in our Cruise Planner).

Includes a small private section of beach, waterpark, and the adults only area of the resort with the infinity pool and hot tub that overlook the beach, waterpark, and port/ships.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:50 AM, CanHardlyWait said:

Anyone do the day at Margaritaville when in port? Want clean safe beach, bathroom, locker, etc. Not really looking for waterpark activities, but might try lazy river. Anyone think it was worth the price? Is the walk really long? Etc....

I was there with my family today. Overall I would say it’s worth the price for a nice beach/pool day. Positives: Clean, close 10-15 min walk, safe, new property. Negatives: slower then molasses service (but typical for Bahamas), vat and auto gratuity increase prices significantly ($7 beer becomes a $14 beer), no servers by the pool or beach and you need to get your own drinks from either the walk up food/drink window or bar, credit card only across property. We will probably do this again next time or just stay on the ship.