Photo package - digital v print

JC123

@JC123 I believe you can select digital and prints.  I recently purchased the 100 digital/print package on my most recent cruise. I didn't do both digital and prints so I cannot confirm this 100%. However,  One warning that I don't think is given enough to those who purchase the package is that once you decide a photo is going to be sent digitally you cannot remove it. For example I had some pictures earlier in the cruise that i thought I would get digitally. However later on I saw better pictures and wanted to replace those pictures with that. I was told at the photo center on board that once I select a digital photo I cannot remove it. They said for the staff to remove it I would need to essentially get rid of the pre bought package and then buy another package. So the lesson is select your digital photos towards the end of the cruise and make sure you know 100% that you want it. 

• 2 weeks later...

We just recently went on Symphony, and I pre-purchased the 10 photo package.  I had to choose either digital, or print (could not do both).  The printed pictures were 8x10.  I chose digital, since I could always send them to be printed once I got home.  I would go during the day to the photo gallery, and select the pictures that I liked (you can click on a little heart that means you like the picture).  That made it easier at the end to finalize my photos since all of my favorites were in one folder.