Refreshment Package - adding alcohol

We're not big drinkers but might want a cocktail or two during our cruise. If you buy the refreshment package, you get mocktails free, correct? Can you pay a surcharge to add alcohol? Does the refreshment package give you any discount on wine or beer? (are wine & beer less expensive than mixed drinks?)

*apologies if this has been answered in a prior post... I feel like I read it somewhere but I DID search for the answer and couldn't find it in these boards

8 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

We're not big drinkers but might want a cocktail or two during our cruise. If you buy the refreshment package, you get mocktails free, correct? Can you pay a surcharge to add alcohol? Does the refreshment package give you any discount on wine or beer? (are wine & beer less expensive than mixed drinks?)

*apologies if this has been answered in a prior post... I feel like I read it somewhere but I DID search for the answer and couldn't find it in these boards

No discount. You could order a virgin mixed drink and a shot. It would be cheaper than ordering the alcoholic version. Of course,  it also wouldn't be mixed in properly.