Egg Crates?

9 hours ago, smurfgirl06 said:

I'm the third passenger in a suite coming up.  Does Royal offer egg crate mattress toppers anymore?  The fold out couches are less than comfortable.

I think it depends on the ship and the number of passengers that ask for one.  I know on my last cruise, Ovation, May, my wife and I drew the short straw and wound up on the sofa bed (we were a party of 4 adults in the same stateroom).  My wife was very uncomfortable on it and she asked for a mattress topper and got one for a single bed, she was happy with it.  After a couple of nights, I started to get very uncomfortable on it and asked for a mattress topper.  NO GO!  No more available.  So, I just asked for about 5 or 6 blankets, folded them into single bed size and stacked them up on my side.  It helped a lot.

I’m on Oasis, I was told they don’t have them, my stateroom attendant added a second mattress pad, which didn’t do much.  On my second week of a back to back the attendant added comforters, way better.  
meanwhile I was on Oasis the week of  May 1 and had this Godsend topper, IDK why they are no longer available, I even had the C&A loyalty ambassador make inquiries with negative results. 

AEF836AB-3C37-4DD3-A5D3-83D89206A3AF.png