Quantum of the Seas Moorea dock or tender?

David Su

Trying to arrange best location to hire scooters from in Moorea but I am not sure where the ship will dock….I believe there may be 2 options in either bay?

or does Quantum need to tender due to size?

Transpacific Cruise October 2022 Honolulu - Brisbane

thanks

David

Your itinerary states docked or tendered.  Looking at the cruise itinerary it appears now Moorea is tendered with an overnight stay.

Tue 18Oct2022 Cruising--Cruising

Wed 19Oct2022 Papeete, Tahiti 6:00 AM 11:59 PM Docked

Thu 20Oct2022 Moorea, French Polynesia 8:00 AM - Tendered

Fri 21Oct2022 Moorea, French Polynesia - 5:00 PM Tendered

Sat 22Oct2022 Cruising--Cruising 

6 hours ago, twangster said:

Your itinerary states docked or tendered.  Looking at the cruise itinerary it appears now Moorea is tendered with an overnight stay.

Tue 18Oct2022 Cruising--Cruising

Wed 19Oct2022 Papeete, Tahiti 6:00 AM 11:59 PM Docked

Thu 20Oct2022 Moorea, French Polynesia 8:00 AM - Tendered

Fri 21Oct2022 Moorea, French Polynesia - 5:00 PM Tendered

Sat 22Oct2022 Cruising--Cruising 

Thank you very much, I went looking for that information on ‘my cruise’ and looked at booking a new cruise to find but couldn’t see that info.

Do you have a URL where you found that info?

thanks

• 6 months later...

Do you remember what time the 1st tender went to shore in Moorea on day 2? My husband and I are doing the same cruise in reverse this April and need to meet a scuba diving company at 7am on the pier. The information on line tells us when the arrive day 1, when they leave day 2 but not the earliest time we can tender to shore day 2. 

2 hours ago, Carmel said:

Do you remember what time the 1st tender went to shore in Moorea on day 2? My husband and I are doing the same cruise in reverse this April and need to meet a scuba diving company at 7am on the pier. The information on line tells us when the arrive day 1, when they leave day 2 but not the earliest time we can tender to shore day 2. 

From memory I think we were in the Windjammer and saw tenders going back and forth around 7am, but I cannot assure you it will be the same, all the best enjoy

• 2 months later...