Serenade Question

rjac

We went to a park west auction on Serenade in October.

No telling what the entertainment could be. There was an Olympian gymnast one night, he was awesome! We skipped most of the shows. The comedian that week was pretty bad, kind of felt bad for him, the crowd rarely laughed during the show we went to.

I love the Serenade had two cruises on her.

Can't remember any problems with entertainment but we are selective on these so don't go to all.

Can anyone refresh my memory is it the Serenade or Brilliance of the Seas which have the high wire entertainment from the Centrum?

Serenade had the high wire shows in the centrum a few months ago.

Thanks for that I've seen them but couldn't remember which ship.

Only a short act but enjoyable.

Staff also performed in the Centrum as well for us one night. Some talented staff work on board !

very enjoyable

I love the Serenade had two cruises on her.

Can't remember any problems with entertainment but we are selective on these so don't go to all.

Can anyone refresh my memory is it the Serenade or Brilliance of the Seas which have the high wire entertainment from the Centrum?

Both do although I only saw it on the Serenade as it was but happening on the Brilliance because one of the performers has an injury.

I had heard rumors that they were discontinuing the shows, but I don't know if those rumors are true.