Excursions sold out?

ScottD

I just booked Oasis for January 29, 2023. Looking at some of the excursions on the site, and some say "sold out"  already. There is a sale going on right now, so is it possible that it's just sold out for the sale period, or are some excursions sold out 6 months in advance? Thanks for any info! 

Some of the more popular excursions could indeed sell out 7 months in advance. There could even be a partial charter on your cruise that bought up a few of the excursions too. Keep checking, or try one of the third party excursion company's out there.

• 6 months later...

More than half of our excursions (Navigator - January 20-27 2023) sold out months ago. I guess people are starting to book earlier and earlier as they realize the pre-sales are better than booking on board. I like going through Royal for excursions just for piece of mind more than anything else. Once we got stuck at a winery (don't feel bad for us) in Australia because our bus broke down - the entire ship waited for over 3 hours for us to get back before sailing to the next port because we were booked on a Royal excursion. It was the greatest experience I've ever had having "car trouble!" Think unlimited wine and cheese!