Any Drinks included with meals

BarbC

18 minutes ago, BarbC said:

This is our first time sailing Royal Caribbean and we are wondering if coffee and tea are include with our meals or if they charge extra for that at meals?

Coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, orange juice, apple juice, flavored water (although we only saw this on one day on Harmony 5/29) are all free beverages available at various venues.

Fancier coffee drinks (i.e. cappuccino, latte, etc.) cost extra.

9 hours ago, BarbC said:

This is our first time sailing Royal Caribbean and we are wondering if coffee and tea are include with our meals or if they charge extra for that at meals?

I bring a Yeti tumbler for my free morning in the windjammer, do I don’t have to refill my cup and I can walk around with it.  In the MDR at breakfast they are pretty good at refilling the free coffee.  I’ve seen tea offered at both places. Sometimes I’ve seen hot chocolate packets.

at dinner I’m not sure if it’s servers or perhaps other countries don’t get coffee WITH their dessert,  I’ve had coffee served, then a long while after dessert served  or the opposite.  Hardly ever do the 2 seem to be timed to arrive within the same time.   If no longer matters  I no longer order my decaf at dinner since on more than one occasion I’ve  received caffeinated coffee (up well past 2am)…

thete are free, non carbonated, beverages at all of the dining venues.  Even their private island has free beverages.

Also know you can carry on beverages. 
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy