Future ships

I read an article on google news that not only the new Icon class ship is being built, but also another Oasis class ship, it is supposed to be called Utopia of the seas🙂. What is that old cliché( the more the better). The article is from thestreet.com, it is a really good article on what RC is planning for the future.

8 minutes ago, mike2608 said:

I read an article on google news that not only the new Icon class ship is being built, but also another Oasis class ship, it is supposed to be called Utopia of the seas🙂. What is that old cliché( the more the better). The article is from thestreet.com, it is a really good article on what RC is planning for the future.

I meant the more the merrier

The article is interesting. I saw the article not only as a cruiser who gone on oasis class ships but also as an investor of RCL. I think the RCL has done a good job overall with regards to the ensuring they have enough cash while weathering the pandemic. Now that ships are closer to capacity, I assume they will slowly restart the amplification process again as well as invest more money into their current holdings. I think what I am truly interested in is to see the perfect day in the pacific market. I know that Asia pacific sailings have not really restarted, but I am very interested in what their plans are. Also as an investor I cannot see RCL going bankrupt and I do see RCL stock prices going back up as they deal with supply chain and staff shortages. I do not expect both of these issues to go away this summer. I expect it to continue well into next year. 

31 minutes ago, leesam82 said:

The article is interesting. I saw the article not only as a cruiser who gone on oasis class ships but also as an investor of RCL. I think the RCL has done a good job overall with regards to the ensuring they have enough cash while weathering the pandemic. Now that ships are closer to capacity, I assume they will slowly restart the amplification process again as well as invest more money into their current holdings. I think what I am truly interested in is to see the perfect day in the pacific market. I know that Asia pacific sailings have not really restarted, but I am very interested in what their plans are. Also as an investor I cannot see RCL going bankrupt and I do see RCL stock prices going back up as they deal with supply chain and staff shortages. I do not expect both of these issues to go away this summer. I expect it to continue well into next year. 

That headline got me interested but the article itself really didn't say anything other than "RC is still building really ships"

52 minutes ago, leesam82 said:

My cruise is in late Feb 2023, I hope you are wrong about the staff shortages, either way I plan to enjoy my cruise no matter what is going on at that time