Coco Cay

On 5/28/2022 at 1:25 PM, KristiZ said:

Welcome to the boards!

You can use a site like this one: Coco Cay (Bahamas, Royal Caribbean) cruise port schedule | CruiseMapper

Except when it is out of date.  I am on the Allure. Originally the ship was going to Coco Cay on Monday, June 20th.  It is now going to Coco Cay on Thursday, June 23rd.  The CruiseMapper is still showing Allure coming in on Monday even though our schedule was changed back in early April. 

• 2 weeks later...

19 hours ago, snick said:

For my day at Cocoa Cay, it shows 2 ships in port.  How will that be for crowds?  Obviously better than if it were 3 or 4, but is it crowded with even just the 2?

Coco Cay's pier can only accommodate Two ships at a time. Island was designed to handle Two Oasis class ships.( approximately 11,000-12,000).

What sections will be "crowded" depends on time of year ie Thrill water park during summer and school vacations . The pay for excursions like Thrill water park ,Coco Beach club etc. Have  a limited capacity and can sell out so book early if you find a price you're comfortable with. There are a number of free options available, I think you will be surprised at how well the Island layout handles capacity sailings. 

21 hours ago, snick said:

For my day at Cocoa Cay, it shows 2 ships in port.  How will that be for crowds?  Obviously better than if it were 3 or 4, but is it crowded with even just the 2?

I have seen Youtube videos when there are 2 ships docked at the same time and while it is crowded in a sense it does not look unbearable. Try going to Youtube and searching for "perfect day at coco cay" and look at recent videos. Typically you can see if there are two ships and get an idea of the crowds.