Discounts

Just received a discount for my 2/4/2018 Liberty of the Seas cruise. The discount was only $22 off what we had booked on the ship, but that is a couple drinks, right? Anyway, you might want to check your upcoming cruises and see if you might save some sheckles.It was easy to do. Just had to sit on hold for awhile. Which led me to wonder about Royal Caribbean's on-hold commercials: I don't mind waiting on hold, but if they know I'll be there awhile, shouldn't they produce LONGER spots? I had this one memorized and was annoyed by it in just a few minutes! :-)

Savings are great. Letting a travel agent sit on hold makes it even better. I HIGHLY recommend that you consider transferring to MEI travel. They won me over before and during the Freedom group cruise. Last month I was on Indy and booked a 5 night cruise on Vision. We received $100 onboard credit. I got home and immediately transferred it to Annette at MEI. They gave me an additional $100 onboard credit and today handled my price reduction while I relaxed and walked the dogs. :)

Fine print. Transfers must be made within 60 days of original booking and before final payment.

Last week I noticed a significant drop in price on my cabin on the Oasis of the Seas in June.  I contacted my TA and he called back in about 2hrs and said I got almost a $700 savings.  So it does pay to check on the prices from time to time.  Even though I found the price drop it does pay to have a TA do the leg work for you.