Voom Surf + Stream - very confusing how many do I need?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.  I cannot find my exact answer anywhere, however.  Going to Ensanada in August.  My hubby and I will each have a cell phone that we use for text, email, internet, movies.  Do we purchase voom + stream for him only, but add 2 devices (his phone and my phone) for $151.96?  Or do we purchase voom for him and me, with 1 device (phone) each for $175.92?  I just want both of us to be able to use our phones at the same time.  Can my phone be one of the 2 devices on his account ($151 option)?  Or is there a requirement that each phone have a separate voom account ($175 option)?  Again, sorry if I missed this answer somewhere on this site.

You can do either.  I go with the cheapest for me and my husband (which is typically the 2 device plan under my name only).  Basically with that you will have the ability to log in 2 devices at the same time, and it doesn't matter what devices they are (if you gave your log in information to the guy in the cabin across the hall, he could use it, for example).  We have the 2 device plan and we have 4 devices, minimum, but will only log into 2 at a time.  I hope that makes sense.