RoyalUp Question - 5+ Balcony Cabin

Hey everyone!

Quick question on the RoyalUp program.  My family and I are booked in a balcony cabin this coming July on the Oasis of the Seas.  The balcony is a 5+ person stateroom so we have one reservation with the four of us, and a second reservation for a single person since it is a 5-person capacity room.

My question is - if I were to bid on a RoyalUp upgrade, I'd be bidding on a room category that sleeps 6.  So would RCL move the main reservation with the 4 of us, as well as the additional 5th guest reservation starting in "99" together to the new room, or would this potentially mess up my family of five in the one cabin?

If this is confusing I apologize, I'd like to do a bid but want to be sure I'm not going to lose the great set-up we have already.

I have booked my family of 5 and 6 and never had a separate reservation for anyone who was in the same cabin.

typically Royal up is only for the people listed on the reservation number you use to submit the bid and those people move to the new cabin  leaving the old one free for other bidders to move into.

sorry I can’t offer any additional insight.