App problems with adding vaccination record nhs

Hi Siphie,

We simply loaded our NHS Covid cards that we received at vaccination and booster time - so the app allows you to load on both, by simply taking a picture of the vacs cards. What we've also done, is to get a paper copy of our vacs by simply entering 'paper copy of covid vaccines' into the search engine and then selecting the one tied to the NHS. All you need from there is your NHS number and you can do this request multiple times for each family member without having to leave the site. Takes about 5 days for them to come through the post, so at least you have 'proper' validated vaccine information on NHS headed paper to take along for embarkation day and just in case your app doesn't work etc - the paper copies also include a 2D barcode so assuming the embarkation team can simply scan the information accordingly - PLEASE note though that these 2D codes only last for 30 days, so don't order your copies too far in advance of sailing - don't be caught short at such a critical time eh - happy cruising and hope this helps

I have printed off a PDF copy you can either download or have emailed to you, for both me and my other half. I then took a picture of these for all 3 jabs and submitted mine on one day and hers the day after. Mine has been accepted after about a week but still waiting for hers. not sure why this is but hopefully this will be resolved this week.