cocoa cay day bed question

Hi all, 

my first post.  I have been watching the youtube blogs religiously, driving my family nuts 🤣, anyway..

My question is regarding the day beds, I did rent one for our day, however it said one spot left.. what does that mean?  there are 3 of us, I would not be sharing with a stranger, correct?

I could only put my name in when booking.  all our other excursions include all 3 of us.  

thanks so much! 

The cost to rent the day beds covers for yourself plus 3 others.  If you were travelling solo, the bed would just be assigned to you.  You get to decide who, if any, joins you for the day.  Upon check-in, you and those in your party will be given a wristband and assigned your bed.  Your name will then be written on a little board at the side of your bed.  This way, you can come and go from that area and enjoy other spots on the island.  You will absolutely love having the daybed - they are so comfy.  Enjoy!

39 minutes ago, recogneyes said:

The cost to rent the day beds covers for yourself plus 3 others.  If you were travelling solo, the bed would just be assigned to you.  You get to decide who, if any, joins you for the day.  Upon check-in, you and those in your party will be given a wristband and assigned your bed.  Your name will then be written on a little board at the side of your bed.  This way, you can come and go from that area and enjoy other spots on the island.  You will absolutely love having the daybed - they are so comfy.  Enjoy!

Thank you so much! appreciate your answer.  We cannot wait! 

5 hours ago, JJOparty said:

Hi all, 

my first post.  I have been watching the youtube blogs religiously, driving my family nuts 🤣, anyway..

My question is regarding the day beds, I did rent one for our day, however it said one spot left.. what does that mean?  there are 3 of us, I would not be sharing with a stranger, correct?

I could only put my name in when booking.  all our other excursions include all 3 of us.  

thanks so much! 

That does throw people, I’ve seen a lot of times the same name on multiple beds because someone registered under everyone’s name. As other people have said, you reserve it under one person and up to four people total can be at the bed. We love them, the only problem is when it rains hard and the bed gets soaked like it did for us two weeks ago, unless it’s really hot they don’t dry off for hours and hours. And my purpose is to nap in the breeze so that is a bummer 😒 But it comes with a good view of the ocean, two lounge chairs, and two floats (and an ice chest with some bottled water). Have fun!

15 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

That does throw people, I’ve seen a lot of times the same name on multiple beds because someone registered under everyone’s name. As other people have said, you reserve it under one person and up to four people total can be at the bed. We love them, the only problem is when it rains hard and the bed gets soaked like it did for us two weeks ago, unless it’s really hot they don’t dry off for hours and hours. And my purpose is to nap in the breeze so that is a bummer 😒 But it comes with a good view of the ocean, two lounge chairs, and two floats (and an ice chest with some bottled water). Have fun!

thank you so much!  praying it does not rain.  
Sounds really good, now I am really looking forward to it.