Sunset and Sunrise

Hello everyone, I will be attending my upcoming cruise on the Symphony of the Seas.

I would love to catch a sunset or a sunrise, my question is where is the best place on the ship to catch these?

I"m not sure what deck, or if I should check the solarium or any other part of this ship. Any guidance or advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Time. 

The cruise compass and the navigation channel on the ship TV system will display sunrise and sunset times.

The ship is often moving for sunrise and sunset so the actual position of the sun can't be predicted ahead of time.  You can estimate where the ship be and knowing the sun rises in the east you can predict roughly what side of the ship sunrise will be on.  The solarium and bridge wings can sometimes be a good spot or if the sun is directly aft the jogging track on deck 5 aft might be a good spot.  Deck 16 can be a nice spot.  Deck 15 aft on either side of the Abyss for aft view angles.