Allure of the Seas hump cabin deck 8 or 9?

wrh2016

We were never up early enough to view our entry into a port.  The cruises we have taken all arrived at the ports pretty early in the morning (for us anyway).  It was very rare we were ever in our cabin when the ship left port.  Port or starboard doesn't matter to us.

I don't think you're going to have too much of a difference between the two so the only real factor, I think, is how much you plan to visit central park. I, personally, like to be on purely residential decks that are relatively equidistant between the various centers of the ship. I'm on Allure this late summer/fall and based on that, the Next Cruise agent gave us deck 10. (4-5 decks above the promenade and boardwalk  and 4-5 decks below the pool areas and buffet).

If something like that matters to you, 9 is more equal than 8 but....it's a small difference.

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 9:28 AM, wrh2016 said:

Hi everyone!  I am sailing on Allure for the first time this summer and I am currently booked in a hump cabin - 9198 portside.  A hump cabin on deck 8 starboard just opened up.  Does anyone have an opinion on which deck is better?  TYIA!

Hi,

So how did it go? I am going on that same room this fall. 

Tips and tricks?

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2022 at 8:50 AM, Island Enchantress said:

Hi,

So how did it go? I am going on that same room this fall. 

Tips and tricks?

Hi!  I actually loved this location on the larger ship.  I am an AFT girl, but for the bigger ships, the middle hump was perfect.  Great location.  The only downside was Port side always docked away from island.  Starboard would have been a better view.  Not a big deal.  I would book either side hump cabin again.