Can international customers book on RCCL US website?

Marge

Hi everyone! 

I am planning to book a 7N cruise trip to Alaska from Vancouver. I am shocked that it is a lot cheaper to book through the RCCL US than than Singapore website, allowing me to save about $620. 

Do you think RC will check my residency? It would be lovely if someone can share their experience with me if they had done this before. 

35 minutes ago, twangster said:

MEI Travel who sponsors this website is a travel agency that can book some international guests based on US rates.  You might consider approaching them to see if they can offer the US rates you see on the public website.  

Thank you for the suggestion. I shall give them a call and check with them. 

12 hours ago, Marge said:

Do you think RC will check my residency? It would be lovely if someone can share their experience with me if they had done this before. 

I live in Portugal and have booked a few times on the US website for pretty much the same reason. No problem booking but then I turn the booking over to my agent from MEI because it means I don't have to worry about having to make potentially costly long distance phone calls to the US if there is a need to contact the cruise line for any reason. A quick email is all that's needed and I can tell you it's been a real blessing in the midst of all this COVID mess.