Covid test on iphone

PatS

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

On the iPhone, have the navica app installed and configured.

When you're ready for the test, open a web browser and   go to emed.com and click the "I'm ready to test" option.

It will guide you through the rest

Can you do this on your laptop if you don't have a device to secure an iphone? Is it harder or easier on a laptop? Already have Navica profile. Thanks

15 minutes ago, bsilver said:

Can you do this on your laptop if you don't have a device to secure an iphone? Is it harder or easier on a laptop? Already have Navica profile. Thanks

Yes, I always do it on a laptop.  I personally find it easier because I don't have to find a way to hold the phone while putting the drops in, etc - that's just too much for me to do with my hands.  Some people hate having to angle the laptop screen down to see the test card, whereas I find this easier than when I tried to do it with my phone (I couldn't prop it up against anything without it falling down and I just got super frustrated).

On 3/26/2022 at 1:38 PM, Matt said:

On the iPhone, have the navica app installed and configured.

When you're ready for the test, open a web browser and   go to emed.com and click the "I'm ready to test" option.

It will guide you through the rest

Can I add a profile for my husband on my iPhone in the app? It states that to add the profile to mine it is normally for a child or elder who I am legally able to manage health reports. He does not have a phone capable of installing the app. We’d like all our information on my phone. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Gram said:

Can I add a profile for my husband on my iPhone in the app? It states that to add the profile to mine it is normally for a child or elder who I am legally able to manage health reports. He does not have a phone capable of installing the app. We’d like all our information on my phone. Thanks!

I don't think so.

Your husband can do the test via a computer and then just print out the results. In fact, I recommend printing out results over having them on your phone anyway.