Third Day at Nassau

21 minutes ago, Burberrybanker said:

Going on Independence of the Sea in April.  On the compass for the three day trips I see 3pm is the to be back time on the boat.   Didn’t know if it would be later since daylight savings will have happened or is 3pm is normal.  Just seems like a short time to be on the island. 

There are many reason's why it may be cut short.  Usually it is because they need to get moving to the next port.  They also need to schedule the departures so that all the ships are not leaving at the same time.

17 hours ago, Burberrybanker said:

Going on Independence of the Sea in April.  On the compass for the three day trips I see 3pm is the to be back time on the boat.   Didn’t know if it would be later since daylight savings will have happened or is 3pm is normal.  Just seems like a short time to be on the island. 

Always go by ship time and ask when disembarking.  I never understood why there aren't HUGE SIGNS noting when to be back on board.  Sometimes things change and I'm never awake with my stateroom door ajar to hear the announcements of when to be back onboard..  Trying to factor in any other time might leave you standing at the pier as your ship sails away.