OBC - Refundable vs non-refundable

barjpoe

How do you make sure that your Non-refundable credit is used before your Refundable is applied.

After I paid for my cruise I found that the fare went down.  The difference would be applied as a Refundable OBC. 

Why wouldn't it go back to the original form of payment.  I did this yesterday, cruise is April 1. More then 14 days prior.

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

How do you make sure that your Non-refundable credit is used before your Refundable is applied.

After I paid for my cruise I found that the fare went down.  The difference would be applied as a Refundable OBC. 

Why wouldn't it go back to the original form of payment.  I did this yesterday, cruise is April 1. More then 14 days prior.

You don't have to do anything.  Non-refundable OBC is automatically used first.  You can verify with Guest Services on the ship, but all you have to do is make sure you spend more the the non-refundable amount before the end of the cruise.