Email confirmations

Leighq

I was getting all my emails from RC when I booked the cruise and other ones regarding packages.  All of a sudden no confirmations of changes I have made and other reservations. This is really annoying as I print and folder everything to be in my travel folder.  

Another question when am I a full member here and don’t have my posts and responses approved by a moderator?

Have you checked your spam folder?  If they aren't there perhaps you can pull the information off of the website from the cruise planner.  You can also have them resend it out by calling customer service.

You will be a "full member" when the system decides.  It's an algorithm based on your post quantity, how other's "react" to your posts, etc.  So it's just time.  It will happen. 

1 hour ago, FF86 said:

Have you checked your spam folder?  If they aren't there perhaps you can pull the information off of the website from the cruise planner.  You can also have them resend it out by calling customer service.

You will be a "full member" when the system decides.  It's an algorithm based on your post quantity, how other's "react" to your posts, etc.  So it's just time.  It will happen. 

My other or bulk is empty I am just printing my cruise planner

@SpeedNoodles is awesome!

Sorry I can't help answer the question about the emails, although you made me curious about whether or not I got confirmation emails. We've purchased two things, and only got a confirmation for one of them (the coffee card...). I did NOT get a confirmation for the VOOM packages. And it isn't super easy to print the confirmation from the website - they don't give you a typical receipt or invoice or PDF. I just took a screenshot of the screen and then added that picture to my folder.