Favorite food?

UkuleleCruiser

What is your favorite food on board? This could be anything, but for me I am thinking of things I do more then once. I mean, Chops is amazing, and everything there was delicious, but without fail every meal in the dining room for me included... CHEESE PLATE! Weird, huh? And corned beef hash with breakfast.  Apparently, I am fairly easy to please. How about you?

When we dine in the evening, either the MDR or the speciality restaurants, I have the server surprise me.  Never want to know what they are bringing and it is fun.,  They always bring the best.  

That's a hell of an idea! Have the "server surprise me". I will definitely try it this coming March 2017. And here I tell all my friends the nice thing about cruising is you only have to decide what you want to eat. Now, that is taken care of too! More time for me to put that drink package to use..... ;)

And corned beef hash with breakfast. 

My onboard breakfast tradition is to have the corn beef hash and smother it in the sausage gravy that they use with the biscuits.  

It's not my favorite food by far, but it is something I look forward to. And the impact in your cholesterol level is minimal, because you are at sea. :)

Favorite food would have to be the curries in the MDR - you have to ask the waiter for them, they are not on the menu.

My onboard breakfast tradition is to have the corn beef hash and smother it in the sausage gravy that they use with the biscuits.  

It's not my favorite food by far, but it is something I look forward to. And the impact in your cholesterol level is minimal, because you are at sea. :)

Favorite food would have to be the curries in the MDR - you have to ask the waiter for them, they are not on the menu.

Cholesterol doesn't count at sea? Good to know!

That's a hell of an idea! Have the "server surprise me". I will definitely try it this coming March 2017. And here I tell all my friends the nice thing about cruising is you only have to decide what you want to eat. Now, that is taken care of too! More time for me to put that drink package to use..... ;)

I don't limit this adventurous dining to the ship...I do this at every restaurant.  Wait people will always bring you the best they have to offer since they know their tip will reflect their choices.  They KNOW what is good coming out of the kitchen.  

I don't limit this adventurous dining to the ship...I do this at every restaurant.  Wait people will always bring you the best they have to offer since they know their tip will reflect their choices.  They KNOW what is good coming out of the kitchen.  

Good advice. I always question a restaurant if a wait staff doesn't have a favorite on the menu.